OK Kids you can make this for mom for Mothers Day. All you need is someone to help you set up the mixer and supervise. Don’t forget to do those dishes:-) Fun and easy plus dad will love it as he gets to make a trip to Tims for coffee.
Accessories: Plastic Bowl and Whisk Beaters
Quantity: Dessert for at least 12
- 2 pkgs (4 serving size) Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- several drops almond flavoring (adult version use 1/4 cup Almond liqueur)
- 3 cups frozen whip topping thawed in fridge
- 3 cups fresh strawberries halved
- 2 kiwis sliced
- 2 dozen glazed Timbits (donut holes)
Whisk together dry pudding, milk and almond flavoring for 30 seconds on low speed. Gently with lowest setting blend in the Cool Whip.
Set aside for decorating: 2 strawberry halves and a slice or 2 of kiwi
Place 12 of the Timbits on the bottom of a 2 L Glass bowl top with 1/3 of the pudding and then strawberry halves. Top with another 1/3 of the pudding, then the other 12 Timbits. Place the Kiwi slices along walls and fill in with remaining slices. Layer the final layer 1/3 of pudding and decorate the top with remaining strawberries and kiwi. Allow to sit in fridge for a few hours or overnight.