It is Midsommar in Sweden today and they love the celebration which includes, dancing, singing, flowers and of course good food. Strawberries are one of the favorites and for many a part of todays celebrations. Please enjoy the Strawberry Cheese Cake recipe from our team in Sweden
Ingredients cheese cake (gluten free)
- 50 g butter
- 90 g sugar
- 200 g coconut flakes
- 2 egg
- 500 g cream cheese
- 90 g sugar
- 3 egg
- 500 ml creme fraiche (available in the sourcream and yogurt area of your grocery stores)
- 90 g icing sugar
- ½ tbsp vanilla
- 100 ml whipped cream
- 12 strawberries
Follow these steps
- Set oven to 175°C (347°F)
- Cover the bottom and the sides of a baking pan with parchment paper
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan and let it cool down
- Assemble your assistant with whisk bowl and cookie whisks
- Add the melted butter, sugar, coconut flakes and eggs and let it blend.
- Add the stiff batter into the baking pan and press it with your fingers into a bottom.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Assemble the assistant with whisk bowl and cookie whisks.
- Add all ingredients to the filling and mix it together.
- Add the filling on top of the coconut bottom
- Bake for another 25-30 minutes.
- Let the cake cool down for about 30-60 minutes.
- Whisk all ingredients for the topping and add on top of the cake
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- Let the cake cool down completely. Preferably in the fridge over the night.
- Whisk the cream in the assistant using the whisk bowl and balloon whisks.