Ingredients 4-5 portions in form 25 x 25 cm.:
1 yellow onion
2 garlic cloves
2 tbsp olive oil
300 gram spinach leaves
5-6 sun-dried tomatoes
375 grams grated mozzarella
125 gram feta cheese
100 ml cream
100 ml milk
150 gram cheese
15-20 cherry tomatoes
salt, black pepper
Mix the pasta dough and run it in the roller until you are satisfied with the thickness. Recipe for pasta dough find here: https://www.ankarsrum.com/recipe/pasta-dough/
Follow these steps
• Chop the onion and fry it in half of the oil along with pressed garlic and coarsely chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
• Add the spinach and stir the spinach smoothly. Set the frying pan aside.
• Put the oven at 200°C (392°F).
• Grease an oven pan with the remaining oil.
• Chop the mozzarella and feta cheese and mix with the spinach in the frying pan.
• Mix the cream and milk and pour half of the mix in the frying pan, add salt and pepper.
• Grate the cheese. Use the grater accessory to your mincer or the vegetable cutter attachment.
• Place a layer of spinach in the bottom of the oven pan, add tomatoes and then lasagna plates.
• Repeat until you have a layer of pasta at the top.
• Spread the cheese evenly over the pasta and pour over the last of the cream and milk.
• Bake in the middle of the oven, 15-40 minutes depending on the thickness of the lasagna plates.
• If necessary, move down one step if the surface becomes too dark or place another oven sheet above the lasagna.
• When the pasta is soft, the lasagna is ready.