Recipe Ingredients, 8 bread
- 240 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 150 ml milk
- 50 ml oil
- 50 g grated cheese
- 8 barbeque sticks
Follow these steps:
1) Grate the cheese
2) Assemble your Assistent with steel bowl, dough roller and dough knife.
3) Add all ingredients, start the assistant on low speed and prepare the dough.
4) Divide the dough into 8 and roll them into long pieces.
5) Then roll the dough around the barbecue sticks.
6) Barbecue the sticks on a grill or over open fire.
Tip! Prepare the sticks and have them in the freezer until you are going to barbecue them