These are just delicious..you wont stop at 1 when testing your creation
- 1 ¼ cup soft butter
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 lb. (454 g.) cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 brown sugar
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 4 cold butter grated
- Preheat over to 350 degrees and line 18 muffin tins with liners or grease
- with small bowl and single whips..remember, always single whips unless pourable mix the following slowly
- Butter, blend gently add eggs and whip together at medium speed. Reduce speed and add sugar and the the pumpkin puree till well blended.
- Add half the flour then salt and baking soda then remaining flour. Blend will well mixed on low speed.
Scape this into another bowl ir hetter yet a measuring up. Without further cleaning ro the bowl add the ingredients for filling in this order.
Heat cream cheese till soft and add to the bowl. With single whips gently blend cream cheese, Eggs, salt and vanilla till smooth.
In a small bowl blend the Topping ingredients with a fork
- Measure out half the batter and divide between muffin tins, top with the filling and then the remaining batter. With a knife swirl to create marble effect.
- Top each muffin with a Spoon of the Crumble Topping
- Bake 25 – 30 min till toopick comes out clean